TALENT Tree Consulting S.r.l. (hereinafter referred to as TALENT Tree) with registered offices in Milan, Via Santa Sofia 21, informs that, in accordance with EU Regulation 679/2016 “General Data Protection Regulation”, pursuant to Articles 13 and 14:
– the data contained in the curricula submitted spontaneously or in response to an advertisement published in newspapers or on the web, both paper and electronic versions, will be treated exclusively for the purposes of the search and selection in line with the professional experiences of the candidate or in connection with the position that is being filled.
– these curricula may be sent to company clients which have granted us a recruitment assignment or filed by TALENT Tree for other searches in line with the potential candidate’s profile for up to a maximum of four years.
– the personal data found in the curricula and in the form filled out during the interviews will be treated, stored or distributed only after having received written consent from the candidate. We remind candidates, therefore, to attach consent to the treatment of personal data to the curriculum.
– Providing data and the consent to data treatment is not mandatory. The refusal of the candidates to do so, however, will make it difficult, if not impossible, for TALENT Tree to include the candidate in the selection process.
The Data Treatment Manager is TALENT Tree Consulting S.r.l. with registered offices in Milan, Via Santa Sofia 21.
The designated Data Protection Officer, pursuant to Articles 37 and 39, is the Company Ecoconsult S.r.l. with registered offices in Milano, Via Goldoni 1.
Pursuant to Articles 15 and 22 of the EU Regulation, the applicant shall confer on the exercice of specific rights. With the regulation it is entitled to obtain by the Owner:
– the confirmation that his/her personal data exists or not and to see them in an intelligible format;
– to obtain information about the origin of the personal data, the purpose and method of treatment;
– to obtain the cancellation, transformation into an anonymous format or the illegal blocking of the data treated, the changes or the updates of data;
– to object for legitimate reasons to the treatment.
The European Regulation also recognizes the right of the Candidate to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, to revoke consent at any time and the right to data portability.
In order to exercise the rights above you may contact the owner of data treatment manager via e-mail by writing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Candidate is entitled to propose a complaint with supervisory authority: Garante sulla Protezione dei Dati personali, Piazza di Monte Citorio n. 121 00186 ROMA, Fax: (+39) 06.69677.3785, telefone switchboard: (+39) 06.696771, E-mail: email@example.com
The EU Regulation on the Data Protection confirms that each treatment is founded in a suitable legal basis.
For additional information and/or clarification please refer to the complete text of the EU Regulation 679/2016.